Additional resources for energy smart businesses are below.
Tailored information for your business:
- The Smart Energy Design Assistance Center (SEDAC) provides advice and analyses enabling private and public facilities in the State of Illinois to increase their economic viability through the efficient use of energy resources. Visit the link for information on energy efficiency based on your type of business (convenience stores, hotels, pools, restaurants, schools, supermarkets, warehouses, libraries, places of worship, and more.
- ENERGY STAR has great resources for small businesses, including free, unbiased information on the best ways for your business to save and tailored information for your type of business (auto dealers, grocery and convenience stores, home-based businesses, lodging, renters and tenants, and restaurants).
Business tips and resources based on your utility:
- Ameren Act On Energy provides incentives for your business’ equipment and tips on energy saving.
- Nicor Gas offers rebates, advice, assessment information, and other resources.
- Corn Belt Energy members can find information for business, schools, and farms, along with rebates and incentive programs and advice from an Energy Advisor.